With so many different annuities to choose from, how do you keep them all straight? There are approximately 200 different annuity companies, and each company offers anywhere from 5 to 20 different annuities. On the low end, that’s a thousand different annuities to choose from.
I like to keep a 30,000-foot view when discussing the different types of annuities that are available. In fact, you can really break them down into 4 different categories.
- Immediate Annuities (designed for immediate income)
- Fixed Interest Annuities (known as Multi-Year Guaranteed Annuities)
- Fixed Indexed Annuities (designed for growth & protection, but can also provide income)
- Variable Annuities (tied to subaccounts and can lose money)
In this week’s newsletter, I want to go in-depth about the Multi-Year Guaranteed Annuities, or MYGAs for short.
I have prepared an entire report on this category of annuity to help you understand with confidence how safe, simple, and desirable they can be.
In the “ATLAS Annuity MYGA Report”, I will answer such questions as:
- How does the insurance company guarantee my principal?
- Are there any fees in MYGAs?
- How does the insurance company give me a higher interest rate for a longer period of time than a Bank CD?
Please click the link below to get your free copy of the “ATLAS Annuity MYGA Report! And, as always, please click the “Schedule a Call” button in the top right corner of the screen to book a short phone call to get your questions answered!
All the best,